we ARE open for OUTSIDE DINING AND LIMITED INDOOR DINING.
The past few months have certainly been interesting and we continue to adjust and adapt to state requirements. The safety of our VV Family and Fans is our number one priority so there will be some new policies and practices implemented during this reopening phase.
For starters, we will no longer be offering food and beer DELIVERY services; however, TAKE OUT will still be available for pickup.
We are happy to announce that our deck will be open with tables spaced accordingly and we will also have a large tent on our back lawn with additional tables with plenty of coverage.
TAPROOM AND DECK HOURS
Wednesday and Thursday 12pm to 9pm
Friday and Saturday 12pm to 10pm
Sunday 12pm to 8pm
BEER GARDEN HOURS
Wed, Thur and Fri 5pm to 9pm
Sat 12pm to 9pm
Sun 12pm to 8pm
Here are some additional details:
– Seating will be first come first serve with no more than six (6) per group. We ask that parties please be mindful of those waiting for a table during our busy times by taking no more than a recommended 90 minutes to eat and drink. If there is a wait, our staff will take your name and number and ask that you please wait in or next to your car. We will call you as soon as your table is safely available.
– All guests must wear masks while not seated at their tables and practice social distancing when possible.
– All tables will be sanitized in-between each use.
– Bathrooms will be accessible and sanitized regularly as well as general surfaces and door handles.
– Disposable dishware, utensils, and cups will be used for serving all food and drink. Single serve condiment packages will also be available.
– Hand sanitizing stations will be provided in various locations for all staff and guests.
Please remember that these requirements are still very new to our Staff and we ask that you please be patient with us as we adapt. It is our goal to make your experience here with us a memorable and enjoyable one and we assure you that we will do all that we can to make that happen.